Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sheeattur Can Snow and Lots of Things

Whoa. Like whoa.

First, it snowed. No wait! Lets step back a bitty.

There was the death of 4Loko.
Thats a good thing for most girls with boyfriends.
4Loko was the root of all fights at parties you see. Us girls become transparent when our boyfriends would drink the evil jewiss but now we can breathe as they are back to paying more attention to us. OH JOY.

But we did celebrate. And in good fashion I might say.

Tho these photos do not have any cans of 4loko, you can be assured that everyone in these photos are completely under the fumes of this evil juice.







WHY DO YOU KEEP FALLING BOB





Then we went to a show with Treaty Andy. Who knew under all that hair is an evil genius game king.



Then once we got sticker pictures made. We cant read Jarp talk but I think we did a good job.



Then Travis and I found a bicycle! A bicycle! And I took it and its mine! And it has a friction light thing! And its soooooooooo cute! And my roommate Charlie is gon halp me fix it up reeeal nice.



Oh yeah then Travis, the NICE BOYFRAND THAT HE IS, decided to go to Jamaica WITHOUT ME for a month. Oh yeah. He got laid off his cush job. So now he can have all the fun he wants while I stay in COLD STUPID DUMB SHIT Sheeaturr. But I will work on many things while he's gone for month. And not have to listen to him talk ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIMEHEBETTERGETMESOMETHINGTHATSPARKLES.



Then one morning I woke up and found this.



WHAT.
THE.
SHIT?!

That is snow.
That is REAL snow. And this whole time I thought "Gee wiz Sheeaator good job on the midwest like snow, in stoner mode."



Then later that day it dumped more snow, a total of 4 inches, and the city was in panic. People were going APE! APE OVER 4 INCHES!
Cars were slipping and sliding and crashing into OH, EVERYTHING.

Buses stopped at the top of a hill cuz they were too scared!

See!?





Then I finally got home after 2 hours. Of mostly shuffling. Its pretty fun to shuffle for OH, 6 THOUSAND STEPS.



And then there it was, my cute home. Covered in snow.



It looked a little naked so I made Charlie risk his life and put up the lights.



Then I baked some bread. And wanted to use it as my moped seat.



And then this morn, I thought I could make it to work, and probably be the only one.





LEAVES DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO CHANGE COLOR BOO HOO TOO BAD LEAF YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE.



And Thanksgiving is just a few days away. Im really excited because if there was one thing that made me happy while living so miserably, is cooking, and cooking for people I love. And Im so happy to share it with my favorite faces.








2 comments:

  1. WHERE DID YO GET THOSE JAPANESE PICTURES TAKEN WITH TRAVIS!!!!!!!????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture on the right says something like "'my humble self' demon girl" and the little guy at the bottom is saying "today, I changed schools".

    Makes perfect sense to me.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs