Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lest Not Be Forgotten, Our Zombie Brethren.

Trina blew my mind the other day with her dancing skillz.
But my brains stayed intact.
Which is good because its almost the holidays (EGGCITE! SQUEAL!) and I refuse to give up my brains to anyone.
Not even this.



Trina’s been a zombie for 4 years.
Every year, the zombies of Sheeeatturr get together to celebrate their day of new life; human to zombie.
Thankfully, their appetites have been somewhat neutralized as they now no longer eat humans.
Attacks have decreased over the last century but many fear the return of their more vicious ancestors.



Many have also taken in these zombies and have established warm and caring relationships.
Here you will see Naz feeding Trina a cookie.
Good girl.



Here are my daughters Charlotte and Matilda.
They became zombies years ago when they went to their first sleep over party.
Though they are not twins, they prefer to dress alike just to confuse me.



Here is their little friend Treaty Andy looking very confused.
They often pick on him for his small size and his ill-fitting clothes.



And then there was this.



Oh and Helena Bonham Carter was there also.



Then the next day, I made a Tamale pie. I thought it was pretty dingdongdang great.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting my bloody good side. :) Next year you should dance too. I can teach you the the steps if you want, or there are also pretty good instructional videos online.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs