Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Youre The Man Now, Dog.

Travis finally reached the ripe old age of 30. Yes, 30. But nowadays, 30 is more like 25, and with a face like his, he'll be a cute 18 forever. Which makes me a perverted old weirdo.

If he would have let me plan his birthday, there would have been a bouncy castle. But nay, Travis wanted it done his way. After all, it was his birthday.

I made Trav his most favorite kind of cake, confetti on confetti (or candied mini super bouncy balls since I couldnt find that gad dang confettied frosting).



We invited all his favorite faces who brought with them 30 non-perishable items that were to be glued together to make a rude sculpture. We also ordered his most favorite meals from In The Bowl and burned our tongues and stomach linings, happily.







And finally it was birthday cake time. I waited nervously since I am famous for making shitty desserts. Trav's mom gave us this awesome candle that unfurled when lit and spinned at a creepy slow pace while it looped an ear piercing HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Brains were blown and well worth it.



We quickly left for karaoke and screamed as many songs as we could in 2 hours. We saw an awkward strip tease by Brad to Harry Nilsson's most wonderful hit classic "Without You." There was rapping and screaming and jumping and adderall snorting. Truly a special 2 hours.





Here is proof that Brad is OK with dropping his pants at a swish karaoke bar but not OK at a super fun gay dance club. Although, shortly after his shirt disappeared, he did ass well. VERY INTERESTING!



We danced til 3 with the help of many shots. Us gals were all well groped by desperate older gay men while all the men in our party pointed and laughed. Again, truly a special night.



WHERES BRAD I DONT KNOW



Afterwards, Travis and Kurth played Portal 2 until the sun came up. I passed out with a controller in my hand I think. I was drunk and tired and very salty. We awoke late in the day to a half British breakfast half Huevos Rancheros. Kurt finally shed.



Trav being the gentleman he is did the dishes from his own birthday party. What a guy.



Hungover and weak, we left for Gameworks and found Fart Smith on the way. He met a friend.



Quickly afterwards we headed to the Central Cinema for Time Bandits. Time Bandits! How could I have missed this as a child! The excitement of this movie lingered on as you can see here.



And lingered on towards a 4 hour game of Risk.



Kurt broke out into a rash from the excitement of playing Risk for the first time and possibly the aged 4Loko. I broke out into a rash because I found this in my underpants.



At the end of the night I looked at Travis and I couldnt see a single trace of a 30 year old man. I was looking at a happy boy, excited for tomorrow.








1 comment:

My Fangs