Friday, May 27, 2011

Look What I Did Just Look At It

In Chicago, selling spray paint in the city is illegal. WHAT THE SHIT?!
But here in the country of Seattle, it is not. So I bought some and I sprayed my tiny chair.



There are butt loads of photos of my vegetable garden (which you can probably see on ze'flickr) but soon Ill display its wild wild progress.

Im catching up on blogging now so you dont have a reason to leave me hateful mail.
The big New York blog edition will be up soon, then soon before you know it, our great big dumb stupid fun trip to Reno. Actually, Im going to be doing a whole lot of traveling soon. Reno, Vancouver, Pasadena (RHANALD WEASLEY GOES TO ART CENTER NOW WHEEEHEW!), Sacramorbid, Chicagoat, Detroition, San Frandisco, and maybe some place warm in December. Trina's going to the Baharmas and Kurttle will move to Yarpin July 6th (and soon Ill be going to Korn and Yarpin too!). Allison will be here so we can finally celebrate her birthday and ride bulls together. So much is happening. With 2 new jobs (nanny + pillowmob.com) Ill be up to my nosehairs in work. But work means money. And money equals lots of dumb stuff. Like spherical ice cube trays. Or lots of traveling. YOY!

And for now, a morsel of the New York trip.










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs