Thursday, May 26, 2011

S.S. Cute

This charming man and this sweet sweet gal got married May 7th.
Seth and Stephanie met on a bus about 6 years ago. I didnt know them then, but I bet they were still as cute as they are today. I think many of us let the tears fall as they exchanged vows as it was exceptionally endearing. Looking at Seth and Steph makes me want to know them 30 years later to see beautifully theyve aged. Ah marriage. (Especially if youre marrying your best friend for life).







NAY DOES NOT FIT.



WHATTA FOX!







AW WHAT A NICE LOOKIN CROWD.







WAIT A MINUTE I KNOW THAT GUY!



Very attractive.



Very gangster.



Me and the slave seller. He was quite a talker.



Dancing so much dancing.







And belly comparin.



I hope they had a good time. I know we all did very much so.








3 comments:

  1. What a fun night! And that pic of me and Travis is the least flattering picture of me I've seen in a while, but I forgive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Gold, at least you don't look as trashed as me. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs