Thursday, January 14, 2010

OH GREAT

For the last 2 days Ive been feeling really terrible, mostly because of my birthday, which is today (if you havent sent your presents by now I suppose by this weekend will do SIGH).
I am getting old.
I fear becoming an old mom.
I fear losing hair.
I fear the lines in my hands.
I fear never getting rid of my fats.
I fear turning into a troll.



But everyone has been so sweet already, even since 10pm last night (NOT MY BULSDAY YET), and well, now I am not fearful of today. I am thankful and lucky to be alive.



PLUS someone at work is trying to haunt me.
HAO DID MY HUSSSSSSBAND GET ON MY MONITOR?!



KAG + JAG Im wearing you both on my ears.
MISSEW.


ALSO HAPPS BEED TO ASH. ITS YR BIDET TOO YA KNOW.
SISTER SISTER

UPDATE!!!!

MY SISTER SENT ME THIS ASS CLOWN!
ITS TALLER THAN ME!
HOW THE HELL WILL I GET IT HOME!!!!!!!!



LOB YEW LITTLE TALLER SISTERG.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs