Monday, January 18, 2010

Bitter Sweat I Mean Sweet

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thanks to you it was a most excellent birthday.
I mean it. You sacrificed your health levels to celebrate with me!
I hope you are still experiencing the soreness of go-kart funnery, like I am, so youre reminded and dying to go again in a murdering spree kind of way.
And it was tiringly enjoyable introducing korn fud to most of you but I would do it again and again.
And a very smelly dance party only to make it more memorable.
Oh wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thank ye thank ye I am such a lucky lucky gal.







In more rotten news, someone stole my debit card info and milked my monies dry.
The teets were tiny but they still managed to take everything down to the last drop.
Thankfully, the bank will be covering those funds but I still feel violated but in a not so sexy way. So, violated and frustrated? TOTALLE. Truly Powerless? NEVER!



And in more wilder news, I could be going to Haiti. WORKWHOSHALLNOTBENAMED has a solid working relationship with USAID (US Agency for International Development). Anyhewdles, WORKWHOSHALLNOTBENAMED has contacted the USAID Office of Infrastructure to offer our assistance. Getting a call from our HR guy to see if I have a valid passport made it even more legit. Who knows if and/or when Id leave but the opportunity is too outrageous (and wildly humbling, life-changing, maybe even epiphanous, if Im lucky) to pass up.

See you in 1.5!








1 comment:

My Fangs