Monday, January 11, 2010

Fuck This Shit

Im having a really crummy day.
But I will just say a few things.
I love learning card tricks.
I dont know many but I know one that Im very confident in.
I might film it tonight esp since I told Kristin I would.
My sister comes to visit in a few weeks. Then Janny too, in March.
This means a whole lotta retardedness in the near future. OH YOY.

Secondly, I think I love playing "Guess Who?"
Not the kids game where you go thru a monotonous process of elimination to guess who you are trying to guess (more fun when modified with nudie cards ie "Does she have dark areolas or light, as if blended into her tan skin?").
Something simplier like this.

Guess whos feet?



Cleaning/reorganizing/throwing out tons of shit and working on projects make me feel better.
I did that this weekend but got interrupted by Ralph Naddarr.




Im going go-karting for my birthday this weekend.
Ive never been. I hope I get whiplash and miss a week of work.
Heres the track its sooooo extreme.



I found the perfect portal.



Maybe a nice face mask will suck me out of this hole.



For your health, Jia.






3 comments:

  1. First foot: SMATH Second: Mr. Reynolds. Don't forgot your best friend filled you with encouragement and hope and destiny and joy and ramen and more feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those feet are really gross feet. Why are the nails all funky?

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs