Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Like A Heartbeat Drives You Mad

Check me out ma! Im living the LYPH.



But seriously.
Give that 8 more months and I will be there, you will be there, we can be there together you know.
And the dome will treat us well in every weather every way.



I mean picturing the work and figuring out dome calculations has gotten me so worked up and anxious to move. Perhaps this is why Ive held off on purchases such as a butter knife or maybe even another chair as I only have one.



The dome will shield us from the hot sun, the cold rain, the evil spirits and rabied wolves.
It will be a cavern of stories and laughter and basic to advanced tomfoolery planning.
It will act as a home to Chip and Otto (if a garage is non-existant) where they will safely live and breathe and dream and rest before galloping in the form of mopedry.
It will be a place for you and I to banish hunger as the dome will feed us all, increasing health levels and restore all energies.
It will be a haven for the weak.
It will take us away from the perils of life and transport, daily, to epic levels of divine times.



Also, for now, lets welcome back the warmth and react appropriately.







I can hang for 8 more months, right ma?!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs