Friday, August 14, 2009

Hey Sing Into My Mouth ∞²

Oh hi!
You asked me if I was home now.

Well, I think so.
I can call this place my home but its not.
I could call Chicago my home but it most definitely is not (Chicago stopped being my home when we stopped living on Bosworth).
I think everywhere I went whether it was St. Louis, London, Seoul/Busan, Seattle, New York City, Milan, Amsterdam or Milwaukee, I think home was always my most happiest state.
When Im with my favorite faces.
When Im smothered in yuks.
When my heart levels are on F.

I havent felt this divine level of F in so long, until now.

Ive saved Chip and Otto and they have made so many friends.


And I know I will know these favorite faces for life.


I have met someone who makes my heart beat faster and he frightens, excites and together we make everything so wild. He also slays beasts when necessary. Beasts, not animals. And by beasts I mean people who I want him to beat up.



So love, give a listen and know youll still be my home and Ill be your home and one day we will live next door then hopefully then you'll be done with my sardine family painting.

Love now ∞²





Remember me?








2 comments:

  1. Wow, Arianna did fall asleep with a cigarette in her mouth. She must have been a tired puppy to do that.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs