Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Immortal Child

Sometimes I wish I was a DM (that's Dungeon Master in case you didn't know). I think if I dedicated myself to it really truly I think I could do it. However, everyone might die because sometimes I have an evil side that wants to destroy things that would hurt or cast spells upon my minions.

But the main reason why I would want to be a DM is because I'd like to make up characters. I think as a creative person I could do a good job. For example, meet The Immortal Child as shown above. This character may not be killed thus leaving my players either angry, unsatisfied, or hate me forever. Am I not a just person? Oh I am. But The Immortal Child is not. With an AC of close to infinity and laughter so painfully bloodcurdlingly harsh and high (literally blood pouring from ears), and a shield of pure reflection that disperses shards of poisonous glass, there is no such thing as justice.

One can dream.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

My Fangs