Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Eggactly How It Should Be

Look. I know Ive said it a million times but this time its for real.
Next year, I will race.
I think the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is Chip's destiny. To take the role of THE BLUE BLUR.
I have a shit ton to learn but I have always been ready for it.
I mean, just look at him. He was born to blow the panties off everyone.



Ok maybe not, but it can happen. It WILL.
And without modifying the body too much (which Id HATE to do), I would love to race it as is (aesthetically speaking).

Agree?

Guess what?! I went camping this weekend. Kinda.
Did it involve a tent?
YES.
Did it involve a fire?
YES.
Did it involve slowly floating down a questionable river that was slow and secluded enough that all you could think about was Silence of the Lambs or Suspiria or Two Thousand Maniacs! and had cows nearby who could have kicked their shit into the water along with numerous dead bodies from crashing into the bridge?
YES.

It was race time again, at PATS ACRES and this time we brought our camping gear! FINALLY! But first, I just gotta say, The Douchers are the best. Theyve been coming out to the races to cheer (Travis), slowly grind on my leg (Amy), take us around town, send us away with donuts, and hug for long periods of time. I like them the most out of all the Cutters. Or just maybe Portland in general. Maggie is up there but I still dont really consider her one of them. She's in a more magical club and has proof. She has a locket with a dangling penis inside.

So, I noticed many things this weekend. REALLY important things.

First off Andrea loooooooooves donuts more than I thought she would.



Joe's skin repels tee shirts.



Smudge was made for his suit.



Miguel REALLY loves giving AYCHE JAYS.



Travis can fit into a small box or a large Bloomingdale's shopping bag.



Seattle has cooler leathers than Pyortorando.



Wayne really loves his new grill (even tho he has to keep moving his weiners (pl) around).



And dirt bikes take my breath away.



Travis' piston crumbled to bits.



You can read alllllll about it here!

Travis and Naz are always eggciting to watch.





So was Naz and some CHILD.



And Joe actually catching up to Travis.



And Phil catching up to Naz.



And the Great White Shepard "leading the way."










And some EGGCITING news...

I HAVE A BABY SEAL. WHATS HIS NAME?! I DONG KNOW.





HEY KURDDLE I MISS YA GRANNY PAL FRIEND CHOPPED SARADA.

1 comment:

  1. Hearts to you darling. Thanks for coming and being all excited 'n shit. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs