Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Working On Living

WOW OH WOW.
I think a lots been going on, mostly waiting and waiting to move but other than that a lots been going on, I SWEAR!

Lets get the scary news out of the way first.


not my gross mouse

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHCCHHOOOOOOOOOOO!
IM ALLERGIC TO TREES!



And cats and dogs and mites!



I had to get more cat juice pumped in under my first layer of skin cuz the results showed up neg (you can see where he later recorded my swollen upper arm a massive 20x20mm)



Here see for yourself.
Im a mutant disaster!


Its ok. I mean, I was given the option to take allergy shots once a week for like 5 years but I was like F THAT.
Instead, Ive been using a nasal spray which is both exciting and frightening at the same time. Ive been able to breathe a little better WHO KNEW!?
I took the allergy test because last week, trying to be healthy good girl, I ate a handful of raw veg then in 2 minutes, my throat felt like it a giant doughball was lodged in it. At first I wasnt too alarmed. I drank warm diet Sprite thinking the bubbles would eat away at this non-dough-ball but nothing.
I started to panic as this lump in my throat was trying to take over, maybe even to come out of my mouse and onto my lap.
I called and made an appointment and popped a zyrtec.
SALVATION.

So now I know. Im a freak.

Moving on, my job makes me want to do this:



In other news, my new pal Jess and I made tamales. It was a first for both of us as it can be quite an intimidating process.

I mean, look at all that shit!



Masa is so awesome! It smells so rich and field-like I wanted to dive in it.
We made quite a few different tamales. First, I must note that its a fucking bitch to find chihuahua cheese. Its the perfect cheese for melting. However since I couldnt find any god damn chihuahua cheese, I settled for mozzarella, as it melts similarly and far less salty. SCORE.
So we made
-hot chili peppers and cheese
-sweet potato and hot chili peppers
-soyrizo and/or cheese
-sweet potato and caramelized red onion
-zucchini and sometimes with soyrizo

Its a tedious process, with all the husks you have to soak and all the things you have to prep but in the end, theyre the perfect little presents your tums would kill for.





I cant wait to do it again! Next time, Ill buy my own electric steamer and invite my most fave pals.

WHAT THE SHIT?!
Seattle at 9 at night.



The other day, Travis was telling me how smart he was when he stopped short and saw something so strange.



IT WAS A DOG ACTING LIKE IT GOT HIT BY A BEAR!!!



later on, we stood in the street. Travis kept an eye out.



And finally, I move this weekend to my new new new new home. Well, its not new but it will be exactly what Ive been dreaming about.

ALSO, DEAR WORLD, COME TO OUR MOPED RALLY THIS JULY THANK YOU BYE NOW YOUR PAL JIHEE.


(image drawn by THIS ZERK and brought to life by THAT WEIRDO).

Travis races this weekend EGGGGGGGCITE! Are you eggcite? I yam. BYE NOW.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs