Tuesday, June 15, 2010

He's A Rebel And My Blood Pressure Shows It

I have a boyfriend.
His name is Travis.
He is smart and has a sharp sense of humor.
He is kind to animals and destroyer of zombies at an advanced yet reasonable pace.
He is also a moped racer who only either crashes or wins.
Never in between.

Crashes

Yet Another Graceful Crash from jihee kam on Vimeo.



or wins.



Crashes



or wins.



As the girlfriend of someone who lives to the X-tremes, I can assure you that my blood pressure does flipflops.
But in the end, Im always in awe of my no. 1.

WHATTA GUY!



WHATTA GUY?



Yet where would Travis be without his no. 1 mechanic Dr. Michael Mike Nazaroff?
I can only whisper those words into a very dark cave. I have to or Travis would be beat me up he would.




* * *

We pit stopped at a very tasty very heep French bar and had very tasty mac und chaise lounge and vegetable jambalaya.
Immediately afterwards, my eyeballs calculated the 4 corners and I was back in Chicago on Lake and Racine.











1 comment:

  1. Oh dearest Jihee, thank you thank you. You're a beaut, and smart and a wonderful track side companion. ONE YEAR (soon)! Maybe you will be lucky and see the inside of Great Wolf lodges' waterslide... we shall see.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs