Monday, June 21, 2010

Not So Summer Ready

Its been far too long to get Otto all gussied up but finally, finally, the time came.
The nice guy that Phil is, he let me sandblast my own wheels, not because he hates it more than anything in the world, but because he trusts me.
Perhaps unfortunately for him, it took nearly 3 hours of sandblasting one mag wheel thus leaving us no time for the front wheel.
Mainly because I couldn’t see a dingdongdang thing. SEE?!



Which is actually just fine just fine that we got one wheel done since we found out that powder coating a transluscent powder will give you unwanted results, or welcomed, depending on your preference.
In this situation, it was very far from what I wanted, so much so that I can say that I do not like it. However, I am mopedless at the moment and already am feeling the pains of being without, I will ride it until Phil’s dip tank is installed, where it will then take a mere 15 minutes to strip paint off oh anything.

Without any ill feelings, trial and error.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAZELLE! But off like butter since this guys done it too many times.


The powdering part that was just too dog-gone awesome….Kinda wish the wheels were more this hot pink than that barf burgandy loaf.


Nooks n cran!!!! What craftsmanship!


Very niiiiiiiiice!


And into the oven. Now would be a fun time to let you know that oven in Korn is “oh-benn.”


Then the burgandy loaf. SUXORS

Phil liked but I did not.

After that exhausting day, Travis and I finally got to see MICMACS. Thoroughly amusing and very satisfying, I give it a 15 out of 16. VERY HIGH MARKS! AAAAAND there was an old timey Peugeot!

And in other news, my new roommate Charlie and I made dinner. For his friends. And for my own curiosity.
We made Mexican-Jew food. SHAKSHUKA! With cilantro and lime and homemade corn tortillas. Eggs poached in a super deep tomato stew of anaheim chilis, onions, garlic, okra and spices. With feta on top, of course.
And a side of peas with homemade butter. He made the butter by shaking buttermilk in a dingdang jar!









I also made snickerdoodles for work, and saved a few for Phil and Naz for helping me with Otto, that finicky snooty bastard.


And lastly, dear Rhan Weasley….the bench you forgot to sit on.


Wish you lived here.

I also wish this guy lived here.






BN






3 comments:

  1. Please stop using words like "ding" and "dang" and "dong". At least, not when they're combined. When I'm being a 1337 HaXx0r at work, it's bad enough that I have to dig through 5 years' worth of Craig's terribly writtin code. But then I come across words like "dingdang" and "teh" (I honestly don't think I've ever seen him spell "the" it correctly in the code) and it's just aggravating.
    GYEEEEAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

    Also.... where are we going to watch Futurama????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ???????????????? ???????????????? ??????
    ???? ???????????????????????????????????? ?
    ???? ??????? ???? ???? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ??
    ??????????????????
    ?????????????????
    ??????????????????????????????????????


    ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ↑ I meant "written", not "writtin". That was not very 1337 of me. 1335 at best.

    Also, "oven" in Yarponese is ALSO “oh-benn”.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHIT GAT DEMIS. NEXT TIME I GONNA SITTING ON IT I SWEAR A GOD.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs