Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Heavenly Blast In Most Chilled Out Glory

Hay pal.



How are ya.

Ben and Ash came to town and we tore it up in the style of Ethiopian food, pinballs, Ben riding Chip riding into the night then getting pumped for his m'pad, a miserable 4loko introduction, gazing at the privates of monsterous structures, hot dog with cream cheese, 2am Melon Bars...Ash ate 2!, lots of good art (fig. 4, 7, 56), Jurassic Park 1 to 2.5, Ben meeting Ben, Georgetown Twilight Zöne, Ashley and her geoduck adventure at the Uwajimaya, excellent halibut dinner with inarizushi and pickled red onions and cucumbers (fig. 92) and lots of laughing at Tammy Pierce's sweat glands.

fig. 4


fig. 7


fig. 56


fig. 92



And thus began, shortly after Ash left for Eureka, my most relaxed Monday ever. I got out of bed twice while doing the majority of these.

I ate toast.
I watched Freaks and Geeks.
I experienced the w. smoke.
I missed Jan and KAG and watched The Color Purple for the first time.
I cried 3 times.
I missed my boyfriend.
I went to the Mosquito photo shoot.
I went to Moped Monday.

Say guys, what is that that over yonder what is that?

Ancient ectoplasm?


High crime?


Diaper?


Hot trim?


A silent scream?


Your weird Aunt Gayle?


Primordial dwarves?


The law of the land?


A wet dog?



Oh.

Its just Chip.



Hiya ma! Im a Mosquito!
But not just A Mosquito, Im the 100th member of the most dangerously good looking moped army branch, The Mosquito Fleet, not to be mistaken for that hit teevee show The M'Squantum Fleet starring Travis!.

NOW GET OVER IT!






2 comments:

  1. 100th member of all time, not total. Currently there are only 6 surviving members: Travis, Bob "Kalvin" Barrans, Gargantuan Whale-Like Destroyer of the Cosmos, Platypus (who also got voted in/on last night), The Ghost of Terry Dean, and YOU (the viewer). It was sad when Gargantuan Whale-Like Destroyer of the Cosmos got voted in and killed everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs