Sunday, June 19, 2011

Harsh Realities, Still Pleasant

Coney Island only existed in Woody Allen movies. Coney Island lived in the movies, in Big, Requiem For A Dream, and the hit Brittany Murphy (RIP) movie Uptown Girls. No one ever wanted to take me to Coney Island until now. And it was mega real.

REAL FUN! Right, mother?



But really. Even tho we froze our bungholes off and hardly any people were there, it was still fun. Reeeeeeeeeeal fun, see?









YEAH SKIN THAT WIRE!



STRANGE BUT DELIGHTFUL WITH ENOUGH HOT SAUCE!



And alllllllllll that color!







HIYA HANDSOME!



AND ALL THAT BARFY FUN!!!!





DONT BE SCARED NOW.





AND THE PIZZA WAS REAL FUN! AND REAL!









So real.





After a cold cold day in Coney Island we took a pitstop at a cute little flower shop/bar in Brooklyn on Cortelyou. Looks a little like Aldgate East tube stop, no?



Hi babe.



Then it was pizza time again OF COURSE so we made our way to jew town for more pizza and to see my old pals Aaron and Suzanne and B-UNIT and his cute Oprah loving boyfriend. But this wasnt just regular ole pizza. This was DiFaras. Maybe the best square pizza I had ever had in my life. Excuse me I have to wipe my chin now.



YALL FROM HERE?!





Oh geeeeeeeeeeez would you look at that?!



THANKS K + A. CONEY ISLAND IS REAL!








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs