Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And Thats That

I think my initial excitement grew from news that my new friend MAGGIE was coming to our rally. She's so swell she slept on my kitchen floor. AW GRRRRL!



Then HOLY BOOGEEBALLS, the LANDSQUIDS finally registered and I fainted.
Ever since I met Sara Squid, my heart grew a tiny heart boob that beats excitedly but makes me faint, upon hearing news of her return to my arms.

Here's the Squids Saturday morning. Tired and blind from all the fart, body odor and mouth breathers.



And here they are fearing our great Mounds of Fun. They needed a major headstart to tackle our Mounds of Fun. I felt a bit bad, since I knew our entire weekend would be riding round and round our voluptuous mounds. Riding and leading made me feel like I was winning like I was faster than those usually super fast Squids but thats mainly because Dr. Nazaroff made some outrageously powerful mega motor mounts (as they looked like cottage cheese the morning of the first day of the rally).



We were the first to arrive (late) for breakfast and won free burritos by reinacting the cooks favorite scenes from the hit Bette Midler movie Beaches. We sat in silence and chewed lightly and swallowed monsterously.



Then I met a cute shitzu/terrier. He wanted to jump inside my pouch.



Then all of a sudden everyone appeared.



And we left for an exciting ride through the northern regions of Seattle called The Suburbs.











Many of us had problems with our internal plumbing and couldnt shit if we tried.
Many of us also got headaches from hording all these toxins in our lower bods.
Here is what it felt like. I too felt the same.



After our ride thru the suburbs, we met under a tree where we ate very well and gazed upon this.



And that.



And continued to lounge and soak in the more peaceful spirit of the rally.







Oh HAY SmashDick!



The next day, we left for the most amazing ride down the southern regions of Seattle known as South Siiiiiiiide.



I wish I took more photos of the actual ride as there were outrageous amounts of heavenly mounds and sparkles from the bay but, I was more desperate to finish the 50 mile ride as half of the ride was the ride I broke down on. I was also very hungover and broken brained so I did not entirely trust myself to take photos while riding. Well, that and because I rode in the fast pack for the first time ever. The total focus on the road and the wind and the steady vibrations from Otto put me into a trance and helped me zoom in on the happenings in my life, where I am in the world, who I am currently, where my devotions lay and understand this lifes heartaches. This was my first time planning and hosting a rally and I had very little warning of what to expect. I knew a little more people than I knew last year but still, I felt a little out of my element and wish someone could have held my hand and told me to breathe and to say FUCK IT. I dont find such act childish, but totally human. I thought of my favorite faces, the Bouchers, Maggie and the Landsquids, and the excitement came back. See!?



There was no better way to end my first Mosquito Fleet rally than by spending it in tear filled laughter with my most cherished moped gang and DOMINOS. AAAAAAAAAAH DOI!



Dominos boxes were laying there waiting to be touched. So we burned the shit out of it and made smores. Sure its illegal and totally bad for the environment but HOT DIGGETY DOG it was the Squids last night. They do what they want.





I love you Squids. You slapped the happy in me.






1 comment:

  1. when i saw that photo of moi on your flickr i couldn't for the life of me remember what had possessed me to make that face. and now, with your description i remember. that's the sad-and-stressed-out-wish-i-could-poo face. indeed, how sad.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs