Monday, April 12, 2010

Chackns and That Racing Fever

OH SNAP. Ann got chackns and Travis won 1st.
That's all pals! Nothing more.
BYE NOW.



GAAAAAAD FINE GEEZ SLAP SLICE SLING SULK.

Okaaaaaaaay.

Well, since I am so dingdongdang boring, Ill talk about everyone else's fun and eggciting lives.

Lets start with Ann, as her name starts with an "A" and everyone's names do not.

ANN GOT CHACKNS.
Finally, after duking it out with her husband BOB, she won.
And she won 3 little chicks.



Skipper, Beetlejuice, and Gertie.
I got to name Skipper "Skipper" because it suited her personality and was also whispered to me by Beetlejuice.

That happened on Saturday and theyve already grown.
As their aunt I feel compelled to watch them, talk to them, and update them on whats happening in the world.









Already now, their wings have become more defined and have established relationships with each other.



Maggie is impartial to them.



Ive never held a chick before and even before that, didnt know you can buy chicks at the store.





At the feed store, they sold lots of dazzling accesories.



I wanted to run around and touch everything but I was being watched.



Anyhewdles, ANN found her 3 chicks, one by one.

Gertie! With her mealwormy feet! EW!


Hay girls WHY ARE YOU STARING AT THE WALL! DUMMIES! Kidding.
Youre too young to read my blogge (thats french for "blog").





And she died of excitement. But I revived her because I can. And she drove home as I watched the 3 chicks on my lap chirping and chirping and chirping.
Im glad they didnt barfs.
I am excited to watch them grow, and since they are growing so quickly, I wont pull my hair out waiting.

And then I made crackers.



And then SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!



Race day at the PGPricks!

Travis and Phil were made to race each other.
Competitive like pros, pals before hoes (ESPECIALLY THE ONES AT KNOTTY BODIES RIGHT GUYS?!?!?!?!?!).



Nice form boys!





UHOH Phil needed a headstart.



And in the end, winner took all.
Including Phils head.



Cant wait for Portland for Weinerfest 2010 and LEATHER MONDAY today!

Ill still race one day but first I have to practice my winning face.


BYE NOW!







2 comments:

  1. I just subscribed to your blog. I love it so. Maybe some day I will meet you at a rally or something neat like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WOULD BEEEEEEEEE SEW GR8 when you do meet me I hope you will be wearing a shirt with my name on it THANKS.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs