Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Celestial Advice




I move in a month and a half. You can look at it like 1.5 or 1 1/2 or one hand open one hand closed. Or something like that.

Anyway, Im happy that Ill be living with my friend Kurt.
I mean wouldn't you be?



Not Karl since I HATE his guts. Anyhewdles. I am eggcite but also very worried that we wont find the right place. If thats the case, Ill be living with him, sleeping on his coffee table.

In other news, allergies are bullshit and are robbing the general happiness of most.
It's true. Not only am I mildly psychic, Im also REEEEEALLY smart.

Also, Ive been riding Otto 'round town.
The other day we rode on the Viaduct. It was equally lovely and frightening. One drastic mess could mean Jihee over the bridge. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESPLAT.

And a sad day for all.



Oh come on. I wont REEEEEEEEEALLY die.

I'll write more when I get a chance but in the meantime. Keep me on the tits.

But just as a friend.

Also, I joined a gym and teevee is sooooooo great.

TEWDLES!






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs