Monday, February 22, 2010

Swimming In Caves, Ideas, and Health

My boss just got back from a tiny island near Belize.
MUST BE NICE.

While he was away, I took care of the office turtle, Carmine.
Carmine is quiet. Though, when no one has visited her in a while, she'll excitedly knock against her glass jail, hungrily.
I spoil her when I can. Shrimp or salmon, she prefers the shrimp.
He came back with turtle friends for me.



My boss swam with turtles in the cenotes near the island.
Cenotes and caves set my brain into waterfall mode.
I have never been but someday it will happen as I love both exciting and frightening moments equally.



And recently, as in the last 2 hours, I have been fascinated with sinkholes.



For obvious reasons, of course.



HA HA.

Im pretty excited about an idea I have an idea I birthed just now just this very second. May I remind you all that goals are good. Still.



And in Health news, Im going to get better.
And fitter and stronger.
I pick up my bicycle tomorrow (which I will now ride to work I PROMISE I SWEAR!) and have, for the most part, become a pescetarian.
I suppose it has a lot to do with something my friend Jeff said a long time ago, and described meat as grizzly. Somehow it grossed me out. Which is hard to do since its near imposs to gross me out. TRY ME.
Im doing it for you Health, and because I love eating the shit out of fish/clebs. But not literally. Of course.

This Just In...

Amongst the words my mom cannot pronounce, such as:

-Fitzgerald
-Gerald
-Niagra Falls (The "Niagra" part, of course)
-Bulb (As in both "Light bulb" and bulbs you plant)

She pronounces "Thesis" SEE-SUSSUHS but only when she's not thinking of the word. I have proof as my sister called and forced her to say it. Mother got mad and just shouted SEE-SUSSUHSUH!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIFE AS A KORN







6 comments:

  1. If you can't jump into a foam pit from a trampoline, you can't jump from a cliff into the ocean. Science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FALSE. I can SWIM in water. I cant SWIM in a pile of evil foam. AP SCIENCE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. trampoline into the ocean = everybody wins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't forget PALMOLIVE. o gad. that is the bost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tarbus Eclair is slowly converting you! You said it would never happen! Never let it happen! I happen to be a vegetarian! That's what I said, a computer nerd. Turn the light off! TURN THE LIGHT OFF!



    ...because we're being hunted.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs