Friday, December 25, 2009

Frozen Greetings and/or Thoughts From A Neighboring Future

I am currently frozen. Everywhere.
And as every holiday season brings stress and fatigue (heart pains when I cough! What the SHIT?!) I know I should be lucky with what I have. And I am.
Im just ready to leave the midwest for something a little bit warmer.
And a little bit happier.



I am thinking of all the new faces in my life (+ JAN/KAG ∞²) and I am replaying your voices in my cold brain and I am excited and I am smiling.
Ill see you all soon.

And before I forget.

Merry Christmas now.



My new life harbors only the most exciting electric things and fantastic things to come in the future.
I have goals and dreams that, for the most part, have become clearer and most definitely attainable. Finally.
I have flushed the majority of my once toxic life and have begun unlocking forgotten emotions.
I am learning and believing again.
And I am surrounded by thee extraordinary.

My first year of this new life and I am speechless.

I made it.

I could sit and think about it for hours.
The emotions are comparable to laying on a vat of warm mashed potates.
And the light in my face would make every glass explode.
Hopefully in slow motion.



Here Here.
I am celebrating you now.






2 comments:

  1. you make my head explode in the best way possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seo heps you finally have a camera. Nao I can see real pictures. yoy. gad. finally. gad. jejus. bing!

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs