Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Character Code for 33 Is An Exclamation Mark!

And I think thats how I feel about life right now.
Sure Im still stuck at my shitty job and waiting impatiently for a sign from my dream job at Child's Play/Penny Arcade.
But other than that, I am excited for this new year.
I have out of this world friends, a great roommate who is a champion pickler, a sister on the west siiiiiiiiiiide, a season of moped racing, a boyfriend who promises to listen to me more, a far more successful garden, Dragon Quest IX, IV, V, VI also known as the best diet in the world, becoming a more powerful Eladrin Wizard so Ben Franklin doesnt end up killing me off, being more creepy to Brad Johnson, loving my new bicycle and unlimited yoga, building and crafting, painting again, far more traveling, Korea/Japan in the fall, and my first stop motion movie, to begin this February.

It kind of feels like this...



So what did I do for my birthday? Well hot dog Ill tell ya!
But first you should know that the snow in Sheeatr lasted about uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 12 hours and disappeared in the morn. But it sure was pretty while it lasted.



My closest pals came over and slaaaaaaaaved over a hot stove for our hot Italian feast. Trav helped with all the decorum and did SUCH A GOOD JOB!



We had deeeelicious eggplant parmesan that Kim Goldion made. I learned that slicing the eggplant so thin and making a million layers makes a melt in your mouth dish without all the sometimes strange sponginess of the veg. FREALS. Trina feat Naz brought Bourgogne cheese that pretty much changed my life. I touch it ever time I see it now. But I cant eat since I too would eat it all in one sitting. THE HORROR. Murggle Smurth made tasty garlic bread. I made a salad and spaghett, and Kurt made what he makes BEST.



Naz was generating power.



And I sipped on wine juice.



And then later spilled it.



Kurtgcha brought a cake! HOW NICE! But then he destroyed all the cookies his mawm gave him and dressed the cake. -_-



But I wasnt grossed out but it cuz EVERYONE DID THE DISHES! (mostly KG tho)
HI ERRRRRRONE!



We packed the Terrorcil and head to the bar. Trina went from I DONT THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA GUYS to diving into the car in about 2 seconds.



HI!



I got Joctopussed so good it made me wish my birthday was every day KINDA NOT REALLY beacouse it wouldnt be special. But getting Joctopussed is ALWAYS SPESHHHHHHHHHHHH.

THE CALM BEFORE THE PARTY BANH MI STORM.



The next day, the Party Banh Mi faerie brought me a gift that I later found under my bed. I guess thats where they put it. Anyway, the faerie left a little direction but I had to figure most of it out.



It was actually very easy! And I was so eggcited to share with my friends! The Party Banh Mi was much taller than me. THAT MEANS I STILL HAVE A FOOT TO GROW!



Stephanie brought some taaaaaaasty ginger crackle cookies and Jess brought uggad rainbow cupcakes THAT WERE RAINBOWED INSIDE! HOWD SHE DO THAT!



HI JESS!



WHERE THE HALE?!



Shortly after the Party Banh Mi disappeared inside us we had a drawing party and might I say, IT WAS SO DINGDONGDANG FUN. In the future, we might be hosting more at your local pubbery.













Then Murt's friend showed up.



OH THERE SHE IS. WHY SO SERIOUS?!



OH GEEEZ....

And we ended the night in gurgling laughter.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE.
Thank you for the most wonderful time DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Happy birthday baby Jihee shoe. I used to wear you!








3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRFDAY
    HARPY BIRD DOG
    CRAPPY BALD DATE
    CHUBBY BAND MATE
    SLURP MY STARGATE
    SUP DAWG DON'T HATE
    SOME DAY AERATE
    SAUSAGE OVERRATE
    SHAGGY OVARY DAY
    HAPPY BIRFDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. "DOG" DOES NOT FIT PATTERN I AM SOREY

    ReplyDelete
  3. good times, thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs