Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chip Says "Baby Steps, Bitch"

Chip had a wild day yesterday.
Things keep coming off Chip due to my hyard ridin' skillz.

Not only was he riding 'round with his dummy cover replacement (note: he's sad), the wobbling finally stopped when a screw shot out of my hub and into Steven's face.

Thankfully, he remembered where it hit him and found the screw, where and when Issac was so kind to replace it as Phil and Ian made me feel like a dummy. I know you know none of these names. That's ok.


Happy n Baaaad


Just Sad




* * *

SHOUT OUT!





AAAAAAAAAAAND in other news, 3 MOAR DAYS until i finally unpack.
I feel like Ive been on the crappiest vacay ever like ever!


But thinking about how I'll make my new place mine aka Decorum makes me tap and jump and bop like 9 times as fast.















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs